missing logout/turnoff/restart

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 17 00:59:19 UTC 2008

Germán Racca wrote:
> I all:

what version fedora?

booting level 3 or 5?

kde / gnome? i am replying to kde, as that is what i use.

> When I want to logout from my computer,
> with a right click from the mouse,
> it doesn't appear the little window
> with the three options: logout / turnoff / restart.

has this worked before now?

> The desktop starts to become black and white,

colours change to black and white, or a graying shade drops down?

> and after one minute it restart.

a full 60 seconds, or a portion of?

> But when I enter as root, things are normal.

have you made and changes to user with 'control center'?

as under 'desktop > behavior > general > mouse button actions'?

or under 'kde components > session manager'?

--

tc,hago.

.