irritating gthumb associations

Alexander Volovics a.volovic at upcmail.nl
Thu Jun 19 11:29:38 UTC 2008

I have been using gthumb to peruse and copy photo's
from my digital camera to disk.

This always worked perfectly until the installation of
fedora 9.
When I tried to view the photo's on camera and then
copy them to disk it didn't work as I was used to.

Something also seems to have gone completely wrong.

Now when I try to open folders under 'Places' by clicking
on them I get a gthumb dialog window (with an error message
about 'io' and 'usb').

I have been looking everywhere for a way to undo this
association but can't find anything.

The only way to avoid it is by removing gthumb.

Anybody have any suggestions.

Alexander