Network connection issue

Bassel Safadi bassel.safadi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 21:33:05 UTC 2008

2008/6/24 Jim Douglas <jdz99 at hotmail.com>:

>  I boot up, get assigned an IP address by service provider, when I do an
> ipconfig I see the address.
>
> But I can't browse the internet.  Suggestions?
>
> (The computer has worked for the lat 2 years, on re-boot it no longer
> works.)
>

> Jim

you mean it was up and running for two years and this the first reboot since
that?
maybe you're missing something here, did you updated your system before the
reboot, what version of fedora do you use? is it a browser issue? what kind
of connection do you use? if you're on a network can you see other computers
but can't browser the internet? we need more information here to help you,