use wireless router as wireless NIC?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Mon Jun 23 21:51:42 UTC 2008

I have an office that moved recently. Before it was using a Linksys wrt54g
wireless router, dsl from the telco (telus). Now it is adjacent to another
office set up the same way. Rather than continue to pay double we'd like to
share the cost and the connection. Can anyone suggest whether or how I can
program my router to pick up the wifi signal from the next office and get it
into my box? F7 if it matters.

Dave
--
In modern fantasy (literary or governmental), killing people is the usual
solution to the so-called war between good and evil. My books are not

-- Ursula K. LeGuin