wusb100 linksys usb adapter

Joe W. Byers ecjbosu at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 19:47:17 UTC 2008

Joe W. Byers wrote:
> Has anyone got the linksys wusb100 adapter working with Fedora 9?  I got
> the wusb54G to work with no problems.  But, this range booster version
> is not recognized by F9.
>
> lsusb shows that the adapter is there, but ifconfig does not see it nor
> can I use the network to create wlan0.
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you
> Joe

I have some additional information.  I installed ndiswrapper and loaded
the windows drivers for the wusb100.

Now when I modprobe ndiswrapper my wirelss keyboard and mouse lock up.
This also occurs with ifconfig -a wlan0 and iwconfig wlan0.

I have a gyration wireless mini keyboard and the air mouse.

It looks like I have a conflict occurring with the USB adapters and
ndiswrapper.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Thank you
Joe