Creative Zen Vision: M and F9

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Mon Jun 30 18:12:28 UTC 2008

Greetings,

Beginning with F9, every time I plug in my Creative Zen Vision:M via USB
into my PC a dialog box opens up after a minute or two. The dialog box
offers several options, including a default connection to Rhythmbox, to
open in a Gnome file folder window, do nothing or unmount.

(Btw, the Creative Zen Vision:M is a PMP, and a very good iPod
competitor). If I choose "unmount" I can then open Gnomad2, the app with
which I prefer interfacing with the PMP. N.B. Gnomad2 now recognizes
directories on the Zen.

Is there some reference to the the way this dialog box can be configured?

Thanks.

Max Pyziur
pyz at brama.com