Why Doesn't Evolution Filter Spam?

Rick Bilonick rab at nauticom.net
Sat Mar 1 21:51:32 UTC 2008

Since I upgraded to Fedora 8, the Fedora 8 packaged version of Evolution
has never filtered incoming e-mail for spam. I've posted on the
Evolution list but they seem to think it a Fedora specific problem. Has
anyone else had this problem with Evolution? Although both bogofilter
and spamassasin are installed (and recognized by Evolution), neither
ever filters e-mail (this is after months of marking e-mail for junk and
after installing the backup files for Evolution from Fedora 6).

Rick B.