Mobile phone sync?

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Sun Mar 2 00:06:33 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-03-01 at 21:38 +0000, Albert Graham wrote:
> Try this:
>
> http://www.openmoko.com/products-neo-base-02-screenshots.html
>
> But, I think they are about to bring out a newer version :)

Yep, I'm guessing this will be in production and available for US
carriers about the next time I need a phone upgrade.  I'm not in a
position to be a developer or use a test device at this point.  I'm
looking forward to it, though.

Meanwhile, what can I get today from US carriers that I can sync with
Evo?

Thanks.

> Also check out some vids on youtube.

Pointers or hints what to search for, what's useful info and what's
junK?  (Or was this suggestion for OpenMoko too?)

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Mathematical Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu
http://www.math.clemson.edu/~mjs