[Ambassadors] who knows somebody at http://openfacts.berlios.de ?

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 09:53:37 UTC 2008

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 09:08:20 +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 3:52 PM, Tim <ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > On Sun, 2008-03-02 at 01:11 +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> >  > I sent emails to all of those addresses and still got no reply :(
> >
> >  Have you tried the required webmaster @ the domain name email address?
> >
> >  --
> >
> > Don't send private replies to my address, the mailbox is ignored.
> >  I read messages from the public lists.
> >
> >  --

> I have sent email to this addresses:
>
> hostmaster at fokus.fraunhofer.de
> berlios-contact at mail.berlios.de,
> helix at users.berlios.de,
> schily at users.berlios.de,
>
> with note saying that if this issue isn't for them to please forward
> it to ones responsible.
>
> And I still got no answer.

3/4 wrong addresses, over the weekend, and also because except for helix
they have nothing to do with openfacts or openfacts2.

Once more, http://berlios.de is a platform like sourceforge.net, so
you need to contact the owners of the individual open source projects,
not the berlios staff. Go here

  http://developer.berlios.de/projects/openfacts/

for the openfacts project area, or here

  http://developer.berlios.de/projects/openfacts2/

for the http://openfacts2.berlios.de/ project area. That's where you
can contact the developers and use bug trackers (if not disabled).