Yum Keeps Giving Error

Abhishek Rane abhishekrane at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 14:53:32 UTC 2008

I have tried cleaning the metadata but the prob still exists. Any help?
is it due to my slow connection??

[Abhishek at localhost ~]$ sudo yum clean metadata
9 metadata files removed
[Abhishek at localhost ~]$ sudo yum clean metadata
0 metadata files removed
[Abhishek at localhost ~]$ sudo yum install picasa
google                    100% |=========================|  951 B
00:00
primary.xml.gz            100% |=========================| 1.6 kB
00:00
livna                     100% |=========================| 2.1 kB
00:00
primary.sqlite.bz2        100% |=========================| 267 kB
00:38
http://mirror.atrpms.net/livna/fedora/8/i386/repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2:
[Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum
Trying other mirror.
primary.sqlite.bz2        100% |=========================| 268 kB
00:32
http://livna.cat.pdx.edu/fedora/8/i386/repodata/primary.sqlite.bz2:
[Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum
Trying other mirror.
primary.sqlite.bz2        100% |=========================| 256 kB
00:33

 Current download cancelled, interupt again within two seconds to exit.