Ian Malone ibmalone at
Tue Mar 4 12:44:29 UTC 2008

Anyone know what's happened here?  I'm trying to
get a 0.46-pre build to see if
improves.  However 'yum --enablerepo updates-testing update inkscape'
gives me nothing, and I can't find it at
This morning I did ''yum --enablerepo updates-testing check-update inkscape'
as a normal user before trying to do the update and did get shown a new
inkscape, but on trying to do the update it disappeared.

It can be found at at least one mirror, and via,
so why has it apparently disappeared from updates-testing?