Konqueror vs Firefox

Brian Brian.Mingus at colorado.edu
Fri Mar 7 06:17:53 UTC 2008

Sunspider: http://webkit.org/perf/sunspider-0.9/sunspider.html

This doesn't benchmark everything, but javascript is important to me as I
use apps such as Gmail constantly. Since these apps tend not to work in
Konqueror anyway, they may not be relevant to you. But anything Konq does in
javascript is way slower than other browsers.

You can use lisa to generate page rendering benchmarks on FF. You'll have to
find some other app to do it on Konq.