Help to revert from KDE 4

Jose Celestino japc at co.sapo.pt
Fri Mar 7 21:12:32 UTC 2008

Words by R. G. Newbury [Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 03:57:36PM -0500]:
> R. G. Newbury <newbury <at> mandamus.org> writes:
> >>HELP!...KDE 4 is a bloody disaster. At the moment, I have no KDE >>"Start"

(...)
> >And the easiest way to downgrade is to reinstall Fedora 8 from scratch.
> >Kevin Kofler
>
> And isn't that one HELL of an advert for stupidity too!.
>
> And yes, it is....thankfully I have my data separated but it still takes a
> chunk of time, and now I have to re-update and install a whack-o-crap...

Well, you're a bit too nervous. You installed a development version,
guess you made a backup beforehand.

I'll spell it out, d-e-v-e-l-o-p-m-e-n-t version.

--
Jose Celestino
http://www.msversus.org/     ; http://techp.org/petition/show/1