Help revert from KDE4

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Sun Mar 9 23:17:04 UTC 2008

Todd Zullinger wrote:
> R. G. Newbury wrote:

>> And I think I can still call 'stupid' on the maintainers.
>
> No, you can't do that yet.  You've provided no evidence that they made
> any packaging mistakes that caused the mess you find yourself in.

and even if they have made mistakes, your rudeness won't encourage
anyone to think better of you.

Many of the workers on Fedora are unpaid for the work, they're
volunteers. Generally, they do a good job - if they don't, they don't
progress far up the chain. Like any of us, they do make mistakes, and
sometimes when they make a choice it's one another reasonable person in
the same situation might not have made.

Generally, when they make mistakes they're happy to have them pointed out.

They deserve your thanks and praise, not your condemnation.