Mysteries of WiFi #1 - which interface?

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Mon Mar 10 13:51:41 UTC 2008

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_name=47A8BD2A.5040608%40research.telcordia.com&forum_name=orinoco-users

> Thanks for that.
> It does sound depressingly like my experience.
> I didn't have this problem with earlier kernels - I mean many kernels ago,

Following the advice in that URL,
I added "exclude irq 3" to /etc/pcmcia/config.opts.
Based on an experimental base of 1 test, it seems to have done the trick.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366