Syncing Palm device via USB Cable

pursley1 at netscape.net pursley1 at netscape.net
Tue Mar 11 07:09:13 UTC 2008

With the help of another person, we were able to deduce that the problem
was because of Fedora, which by default, does not give access to the USB
ports to users.  There is no group to add to fix this problem and it
took changing the global security permissions to allow everyone full
access to the ports to get it to work.  This really should be addressed
on future versions of Fedora so I don't have to re-fix this problem
every time the system updates the security.  How do I recommend it?

Bradley