bind-chroot configuration

Ed Kasky ed at esson.net
Wed Mar 12 04:36:15 UTC 2008

At 08:25 PM Tuesday, 3/11/2008, rahul wrote -=>
>Hello,
>    I need information regarding bind-chroot (Fedora 8) configuration for
>Authoritative DNS server; I referred sites like howtoforge.com and
>linuxhomenetworking.com but still unable to configure. Some files are
>missing in Fedora 8 like named.root.hints and named.root.
>  Please point me to good source of information for this configuration for
>the latest version of bind-chroot on Fedora 8.

Did you try
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Drafts/AdministrationGuide/Servers/DNSBIND/BINDChroot
???

Which BTW was hit #2 on a Google that included "bind chroot fedora"

HTH

Ed

Randomly Generated Quote (446 of 1373):
Avenge yourself.
Live long enough to be a problem to your children.