No merece ser embajador de Fedora - He does't deserve to belong a Fedora Ambassador

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Wed Mar 12 13:00:15 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 11:15:27PM -0300, Marcelo Martínez wrote:
> As a Fedora user and real Open Source evangelist I want to tell everyone
> that Pablo Barrera does not deserve to be considered a Fedora Ambassador
> because of his comments against the open source movement. They attached
> e-mail sent by Pablo Barrera to the CEO of Pixart Argentina where he
> criticizes the open source with a very vulgar vocabulary.
>
> Subject: New mail and consultation
> From: "Pablo Barrera"
> Date: Wed, 20 2008 -0300
> To: Xxxxxxxx at pixartargentina.com.ar
>
> Gabriel Greetings, I hope you had a nice weekend.
>
> Do you know about someone at Microsoft or any software propietary company
> that is needing someone for developing products area? I'm fuckin* tired of
> working with Open Source and never make any money. If you know about some
> job, just let me know.
>
> --
> Pablo Barrera

The way this is show, doesn't seem like someone who is desperate to get
an income, but of someone who is actively working towards spreading
bad feelings.

I have seen other cases of people being payed-off to suddenly do a 180'
turn and start bad mouthing.

One of these cases actually started working for Microsoft soon after.

Rui

--
Hail Eris, Hack GNU/Linux!
Today is Sweetmorn, the 71st day of Chaos in the YOLD 3174
+ So let's do it...?