GIMP can not do it

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Fri Mar 14 21:12:28 UTC 2008

On Friday 14 March 2008 11:38:29 am elk dolk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have some 600x450 pixel photos and want to reduce their size  to 60K and
> keep the aspect ratio, GIMP can't do it , anyone know of a Linux photo
> manipulation SW for batch processing photos?

nautilus-image-converter is available in add/remove software. when installed
you can open a folder in nautilus and select images and specify what resize
you want, works on one or many images, in place or in a new folder. very
handy.

Dave

--
There is no single government agency that views sustainability through a broad
lens, taking into account the values of the people affected by government

Mr. Justice David Vickers, BC Supreme Court in Tsilhqot'in Nation v. British
Columbia,2007