A weird system - bug it !

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sat Mar 15 10:58:21 UTC 2008

pursley1 at netscape.net wrote:
> As I stated in my original message, I wasn't looking for them to get
> fixed, I was just venting my frustration over the kinds of things that
> have been happening. I'm dealing with issues separately
Does that mean you are asking questions / submitting bugs elsewhere ?

An issue raised as a 'well described bug' is worth 50,000,000 'vents of
frustration'...

Resolving the cause of the symptoms - whether that is an upstream
source, rpm packaging, hardware specific, custom configs or just
straight out of the box issue - helps make fedora and the whole linux
community stronger. Ignoring the issue, manually fixing, or implementing
personal workarounds leads to a shock load of people having to find and
fix the same issues - I reckon that is really counter-productive.

DaveT.