FC8 install problems

ja99er no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Mon Mar 17 06:35:35 UTC 2008

I have a system that currently runs FC7, but I am unable to install FC8.
Anaconda starts, but the install hangs at the point where I choose the keyboard layout.  I have tried with a PS2 and a USB keyboard attached, but it does not make a difference.
I have tried to run the install (from DVD) a number of times to see if I could make any changes that would allow the installation to continue to no avail.
Any suggestions for troubleshooting would be appreciated.

If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame ja99er at hotmail.com.