Eclipse plugins missing

aledain no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Mon Mar 17 13:14:10 UTC 2008

I yum installed FC7 fedora-eclipse and eclipse-pydev was also installed. However the PyDev plugin doesn't seem to be listed in NewProject or in Preferences where I would expect it to be. (I have never used eclipse before and wanted to test it out).

Furthermore the eclipse-subclipse subversion plugin doesn't appear either. I would have thought yum would've got the dependencies correct and "rpm -qa | grep eclipse" shows them both installed.

Any ideas on how to solve this? I've googled a lot and no one mentions it so I am beginning to think I have an edge case.

cheers, Alex.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=250055&topic_id=54121&forum=34#forumpost250055
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame aledain at arach.net.au.