KDE session/startup applications?

Reid Rivenburgh reidr at pobox.com
Tue Mar 18 22:17:06 UTC 2008

Hi.  I run F8 with the latest updates and KDE.  For awhile I was using
mail-notification as a biff applet, but then I switched to gnubiff.  I
think I saved a session somewhere along the way with gnubiff, but
maybe mail-notification was still running in a tray.  In any case, now
when I login my KDE session has mail-notification running.  I always
immediately exit it, but it's kind of silly, so I'd like to stop it
from starting in the first place.  I can't find any occurrence (grep
-r) of mail-notification anywhere in my home directory, though,
including under .kde.  Can anyone point me to the right files?

Thanks,
Reid