gtkpod -

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 23:31:14 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 19:05 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to go about copying the all music off an ipod
> and then putting some of the files onto another one?

I think you can just drag-and-drop from the ipod to the local
repository, then reverse the process after mounting the other ipod.

> Gtkpod is not intuitive for me anyway ...

Agreed. The documentation is terrible and actions such as Synchronize
don't mean what you would expect.

Of course I also think iTunes is poorly documented and obscure in many
ways.

poc