Webex and Fedora 8

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Wed Mar 19 22:27:18 UTC 2008

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:53:57 -0600
Chris Hobson <drchrishobson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone else had this problem? It could be related to the Sun Java
> not being installed, but I'd like to know if that's the case before I
> have to switch from the IcedTea runtime

Don't know about webex, but I certainly couldn't get the citrix
java client to work until I installed the official Sun java
(which, incidentally, is almost impossible to determine how to
do if you happen to encounter the wrong web page first - you
want to go to java.com and press the big green button - you DO
NOT want to go to sun.java.com and try to find your way between
the twisty maze of acronyms, all different :-).