Via High Definition Audio Controller

max bianco maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 20:29:33 UTC 2008

2008/3/21 Jim <mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net>:

> Aaron Konstam wrote:

> broken

Check your services. I say that alot , i know, but updates or something has
gotten me twice now looking for complex solutions when starting or
restarting a service like Console Kit  would have saved me a bunch of time
and effort. Some people don't reboot and in my case the service was
disabled, so a reboot didn't solve it till i went and manually restarted.

Max

Max