Need a converter that converts any file (or at least ogg) to mp3

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 04:43:45 UTC 2008

--- Danny Strube (danny)

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=251088&topic_id=54309&forum=24#forumpost251088
> If you think, this is spam, please report this to
> webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame
> dannystrube at shaw.ca.
>
> --

Did you look here?

http://wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Audio_conversion

There you will find scripts to change to any format
that is needed/required.  There are some prequisites
of course, like mplayer, faad/mpg123 etc.  I have used
them and others successfully before.  If these ones do
not work for you, do not hesitate to ask for other
scripts that can do the job.

Regards,

Antonio