Fedora Makes a Terrible Server?

Albert Graham agraham at g-b.net
Mon Mar 24 21:01:51 UTC 2008

Valent,

You get out of it what you put in it, this guy clearly could not be
bothered to look into issues that he was having or why things had
changed - which is called progress.

I have installed hundreds of servers using Fedora and I have to say I've
had very few problems, kernel issues are not really the fault of the
Fedora team, sometimes you hit quirks but these do get sorted out.

I find the path / progress and choices Fedora makes are "natural
progression" and indeed ahead of the pack.

this guy should be using RHEL if he does not want anything to change.

My 2c.

Albert.