xubuntu

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 00:46:56 UTC 2008

On 24/03/2008, Tom Holroyd <tomh at kurage.nimh.nih.gov> wrote:
> I just switched to Xubuntu 7.04 on my IBM Thinkpad G30 Laptop and it's
>  dropping keystrokes! I never had that problem with Fedora. I switched to
>  the lowlatency kernel and that helped but did not fix the problem. Is
>  this an atkbd issue, or is there perhaps some other beastie out there
>  turning interrupts off? More to the point, since this is a Fedora list,
>  what is it in Fedora that does this right?

 I doubt anyone on this list will be able to pin point the exact
difference between Fedora and Xubuntu that is causing your problem -
it's rather a lot to ask given the scant information you've provided.
I'd think you'd get much more help detailing your problem with much
much more detail on an xubuntu mailing list.

Jonathan.