compiz-fusion and fedora - take 2 :)

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 25 17:30:30 UTC 2008

Valent Turkovic wrote:

> Is "RFE: Include compiz-fusion and supporting packages by default" better?

It is more clear, yes.

> Where do I file RFE for meta package or for a yum group? (fedora wiki
> and google searches don't provide any info on yum meta packages).

You can probably provide that suggestion in the same RFE or file a new
one against compiz fusion.

There is nothing called yum meta packages. RPM can have meta packages
(ie) empty packages that can be used to installs a group of other
packages. Yum can also use comps.xml groups which are more flexible.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/CompsXml

Rahul