nvidia driver breaks with pretty much every F8 update

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Mar 25 19:35:01 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 07:14:15AM -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 6:49 PM, David Kramer <david at thekramers.net> wrote:
> >  Also, I got disgusted with the fights between livna and atrpms a long
> >  time ago, and now I don't have a single livna package on my system.
>
> There in lies your problem. Always go with Livna.

I wasn't aware of these fights [1], but obviously Arthur is one of the
fighters. I think these fighters are the real problem.

[1] Me wonders why ATrpms is one of the major official mirrors for
    livna.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net