Linux is KING - Couldn't be hacked - Mac, Vista went down in flames

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Mar 30 21:58:38 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-03-30 at 14:07 -0700, Les wrote:
> Have you tried browsing lately without Java?

I generally do, I don't find it that commonly used.  I don't bother
installing or, or I disable it in Firefox.

However, trying to disable various options in MSIE that you consider
insecure, usually manages to bork the entire thing into an unusable
state.  Thankfully, the days of really needing MSIE are getting quite
thin.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.