Cannot play .flv files with gmplayer (whereas with mplayer it is ok)

Mark Ryden markryde at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 15:51:33 UTC 2008

Frank,
Great ! This solved the problem !

Now I try to pause the video and drag the bar
to the middle of the file and press the "pause" toggle again ; it
resumes exactly from the point
I paused !
The main reason I want to use gmplayer is to be able to pause and move
forward again.

Is this solvable ?

Should I replace/configure the gmplayer interface somehow ?

Any help will be appreicated!

Regards,
Mark