Specific Kernel Package Required

Harrison Caudill harrison.caudill at hypersphere.org
Mon Mar 31 18:43:41 UTC 2008

I'm working at a company that is planning to support customers using
Fedora Core 6.  One such customer is using the 2.6.20-1.2925.fc6PAE
kernel.  To support this customer we require the corresponding
kernel-devel package.

I've scoured download.fedora.redhat.com for all kernels of all
releases we're interested in, but we've already found two instances
where the specific kernel version the customer is using cannot be
found there.  One such kernel (2.6.22.1-32.fc6PAE) has been found at
an academic repository in Taiwan, but the hunt is still on for for
2.6.20-1.2925.fc6PAE.  While it would be nice to have access to every
version of the kernel ever produced, it won't be strictly necessary
in the future.

If anyone has any information about and/or a copy of that specific
kernel-devel package (2.6.20-1.2925.fc6PAE), I'd greatly appreciate
some assistance.

thanks,
Harrison

--