Gee, Fedora people must ignore their logs.

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Thu May 1 18:27:14 UTC 2008

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008, Strong wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 19:48:58 -0400 Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Oh my GOD! <shivers>
>
> I think This Name is not applicable here, as It Too Great! I remind
> You what Scripture says: "Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord
> thy God in vain; for the Lord Will Not Hold him Guiltless that takes
> His Name in vain." /Mosiah 13:15

  not to mention, "Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy
cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with
mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woolen come
upon thee." /Leviticus 19:19

  so if ric is wearing a mixed fibre garment, he is in *such* a world
of hurt.  if we suddenly don't hear from ric again, you'll know why.
i'm just sayin'.

rday

Robert P. J. Day
    Have classroom, will lecture.