Wiki Migration (Tuesday 05-26-2008)

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu May 29 01:12:48 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-28 at 11:37 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> I guess what's needed is a way to allow people to reply to list
> messages without being able to post new messages to the list.
> Obviously unworkable.

And that's what they've done  ;-p  with the reply-to address pointing to
here.  I haven't checked every announce message, but I'd noticed
announcements like the one in question were generally CCd to this list,
too.  So people did get to see the original message, as well.

--
[tim at bigblack ~]$ uname -ipr
2.6.23.15-80.fc7 i686 i386

I read messages from the public lists.