ATA Problem with Kernel 2.6.26.6-79

Andrig T. Miller andrig.t.miller at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:07:58 UTC 2008

So, I should have know better.  Alan, you were correct.  While I don't have
the same performance problem under the older kernel, the error messages
started showing up, and when I ran

smartctrl -Hc /dev/sda is says my hard disk is about to fail.

Andy

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Andrig T. Miller <andrig.t.miller at gmail.com