A New fedora user question

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Wed Nov 5 08:46:33 UTC 2008

I just started to use fedora 9 (Gnome Desktop) which seems to be much better
than my previous Linux distribution. I just had a few questions and would
appreciate if you c

1- I installed the adobe flash player, but when I explore some intenet pages
which require flash player, it says missing flash player. Any one knows how
can I resolve this problem?

2- can anybody please tell me how to download and install latest nvida
driver for my computer?

3- I tried to install TeXlive 2008. so after doing perl install-tl, it gave
the following:
TeXLive::TLUtils::setup_programs failed at tlpkg/TeXLive/TLUtils.pm line
1057.
wget --version failed (status 32512): No such file or directory
Output is:
Can't exec "wget": No such file or directory at tlpkg/TeXLive/TLUtils.pm
line 1060.
Couldn't set up the necessary programs.
Cannot continue with installation.
Please report to texlive at tug.org.

Can you please help me.

Thanks

--
``Life is not empty,
There is kindness, there is apple and there is faith

One day will come,
and to a mendicant I will endow a jasmine''

-- Sohrab Sepehri