RPM Fusion repo?

Jeff Maxwell vohnmaxwell at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 6 15:18:23 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 10:04 -0500, Mark Haney wrote:
> Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> >> In short: Livna, FreshRPMs, and Dribble started their RPMFusion
> >> cut-over. The rest of your assumptions are essentially correct.
> >
> > Except that they won't support "DMCA-infringing" software, e.g.
> > libdvdcss, which Livna for example currently does. i.e. don't delete
> > your Livna repo.
> >
> > poc
> >

> Ah.  Okay, that is all I needed, I appreciate the clarification.
>

> --

Ok, I am confused and just may be a bit slow.

I am running Fedora 9 with Gnome.  There is a graphical front end for
adding/removing software and another for updates.

I reviewed these and did not see any indication that the fusion
repositories were added.

Is there something I am missing?  Should I be doing something to add
fusion?

In following the various threads,  I was under the impression that
Fedora was setting this up to be seamless that the only concerned seemed
to be with the keys.

Thanks in advance for the clarification.