Gnome Sessions Preferences - Remember Currently Running Applications - Work?

Allen Halsey allenhalsey at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 23:12:47 UTC 2008

On Fedora 10, I was trying to find a way to get gnome to automatically start
my usual applications, and figured System > Preferences > Personal >
Sessions > Options would be a good place to start.

I launched my applications, placed then on different workspaces and sized
them according to my wishes, and then click the "Remember Currently Running
Applications" button. Logged out. Logged backed in and ... none of the apps
started.

Does this feature work for anyone else?