Dropping Mac for Linux
kevin at kevinkempterllc.com
Thu Oct 30 12:25:13 UTC 2008
I ran Linux as my main laptop OS for several years, then I got into a
mac shop and bought a macbook.
The macbook is ok but it just doesn't cut it per productivity so I've
ordered another laptop
(a 64bit laptop with 8G of memory expandable to 16G and 2 internal
320G 7200rpm drives)
I'll be loading Linux as soon as the machine arrives from Dell.
Here's my questions:
1) Is KDE4 stable enough for day2ay use ?
2) Does anyone know if Kpilot is working with Palm Centro phones ? Is
there a better solution besides Kpilot ?
3) Does Kmail support Exchange yet ?
4) Is there a way to migrate apple mail messages to Kmail ?
5) Is there a way to migrate apple address book and calendar events to
the KDE address book and calendar ?
Thanks in advance...
More information about the users