requeueing mail (sendmail)

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Sep 10 17:01:11 UTC 2008

Does someone know of a nice tool to move things between mail queues such
that special problems can be handled, such as longer than default retry
for certain systems, run only at a certain time, run unlikely to work
stuff occasionally only, from a special q, etc.

I can do this with some perl scripting, but the locking needed to be
reliable is ugly, I have to maintain it, and it will be just the minimum
functionality I need to solve my current problem. If there's some spiffy
solution I missed it would be a timesaver.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>