FireFox 3 EULA

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Sep 19 04:24:48 UTC 2008

Antonio Olivares <olivares14031 <at> yahoo.com> writes:
> On konqueror, I like konqueror, but It does not give me the ability to use
> the agent switcher like it did before (KDE 3.5.9).

The UA switcher is in the konq-plugins package. (I tested it in 4.1.0, it works
fine.)

> Settings --> Configure Konqueror --> Web Browsing --> Browser Identification
> and try to put the site in there, but I can't :( it just allows me to type
> http and that is it :(

It doesn't let you enter the : or / characters because you're supposed to enter
just a domain name, not a URL. If you enter only www.example.com instead of
http://www.example.com, it will work. (I just tested it with 4.1.0.)

        Kevin Kofler