When I send email to fedora-users list, I get emails replies from @naver.com

m maximilianbianco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 15:55:27 UTC 2009

Tim wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-04-01 at 22:23 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
>> Now, the bad part is that chl0731 at naver.com cannot receive any
>> messages so nobody can ask them nicely to unsubscribe.
>>
>> So....either remove the "Reply-To:"  (which isn't necessary since it
>> is the same as your From) or ask the nice fedora list maintainers to
>> remove that email from the subscribed list.
>
> You'd hope that the list server could do that automatically.  I receive
> a monthly subscription reminder from the list, it seems appropriate to
> me that if my mail service sent some sort of "refused" or "vacation"
> messages back as a reply, that the list server could suspend my account.

Are all vacation replies in one standard format that is easily
recognized? Do they include something special in the header perhaps?

--
"Any fool can know. The point is to understand" --Albert Einstein

Bored??
http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Fuqwit1.0

http://fiction.wikia.com/wiki/Coding_the_Magic_into_the_Eight_Ball