Fedora 3, 4 and 6 - Remote Upgrade Advice?

Gabriel - IP Guys Gabriel at impactteachers.com
Thu Apr 2 16:29:17 UTC 2009

I think the best thing for me to do, is to build an FC3 machine, and
attempt to upgrade it - that may be the best option for me. At least I
should get some results, and know that it can be done. I don't want to
attempt a jump from FC3 to FC9, only to find that I really f'd up my
systems. *excuse the language!* I think I'll have to remove mission
critical stuff first, because I don't need the headache of restoring a
system that I can't get to! But at least I know that I can try to do an
upgrade from FC3 to FC9 - and it should work, at least via media.