FDISK problems

woodson2 no-reply-gw at fcp.surfsite.org
Fri Apr 3 07:29:50 UTC 2009

Two days ago you posted the exact same question. You just did a copy and paste.
Why did you repost? Did you even try the suggestion or two you were given?
Why not just follow up on your original post. You offered no feedback on whether
you had any progress.
Ignoring the advice you were given makes me think it's worthless
replying to your posts.

~af
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/MailingListGuidelines [1]
Hey genius, do you see the timestamp on the left of the post that tells literate people the date and time a post is created...Anyhow, thanks to the others that responded, this is a duplicate post that was created right after the original by accident. My apologies and this issue has been resolved.

Links:
------

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=335037&topic_id=69289&forum=10#forumpost335037
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster at fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame mlstarling31 at hotmail.com.