Editor to program in C

Steve Searle steve at stevesearle.com
Sat Apr 4 11:08:22 UTC 2009

Around 11:56am on Saturday, April 04, 2009 (UK time), Paul Smith scrawled:

> I am starting to learn how to program in C, and I am looking for a
> proper editor for that. Do you recommend Kate to me? Or is there
> something better?

Ideally you want something that does syntax highlighting and automatic
indentation.  I use vim, but you need to be able to use (or learn to
use) vi editing control which is a love it or hate it sort of situation.

Steve

--

(o<     www.stevesearle.com