How do I get per desktop wallpaper?

Anne Wilson annew at kde.org
Sun Apr 5 09:33:27 UTC 2009

On Sunday 05 April 2009 10:25:13 Arthur Pemberton wrote:

> Any idea if the old per desktop wallpaper feature is ever coming back?

I've not seen anything either way.  However, I haven't seen any enthusiasm for
developing for the old desktop paradigm, so I wouldn't hold my breath.

I hadn't been using Activities because the zoom out, change activity, zoom
back in model seemed so clunky.  However, with the Activity Bar on a hiding
mini-panel making the swap so quick and easy. I'm starting to use it more.  (I
never was a heavy multi-desktop user.)

Anne