[Request] Language support packages not installed by default

Code Dash codedash at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 09:14:57 UTC 2009

Under "Package collections" in Add/Remove, there are tooo many language
packages installed by default. Most of us need english and the native
laguage, if its not english. Why have in my clean install system "Arabic
support", "Armenian Support" etc? Since i choose english in the beginning of
install that should only be installed. If i want another or all the
languages i can add them with some clicks. I d like my request to be
accepted, or explain to me if i miss something.

sudo Have a nice day