Where can I find a correct format of a Driver Disk on FC9 and FC10?

Kevin Huang (黃凱文) Kevin.Huang at rdc.com.tw
Thu Apr 9 11:22:51 UTC 2009

I develop some driver and create a Driver Disk for installing FC6 and CentOS 5.X. this Driver Disk can work on Anaconda Install Program, it can find my driver.

I use the same way to create a Driver Disk for installing FC9 and FC10, but the installing program can’t find my driver.

Where can I find a correct format of a Driver Disk on FC9 and FC10?

Can any one give me a hit?

[E-mail Confidentiality Notice]
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged
otherwise  protected from disclosure. It is intended solely for the
addressee.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized .If you
are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
maybe unlawful.  Please delete the message and any attachments from
your computer system; and destroy all hard copies.

ALL Intellectual Property Rights of RDC Reserved.